“Bookings” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Jacaranda Homestead, 56 Prospect Street, Tamborine Mountain and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the property.
“Guest” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
“Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN /OUT
- Check – time is 2pm and check out is 10am unless arranged otherwise.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangements and availability and extra charge may apply.
- Check –in/ checkout and key collection and return will be from the on site OFFICE or contact 0417740406 unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival
- We Accept payment by the following methods : Visa, MasterCard and direct deposit into our bank account.
- 50% of the total rate will be required at the time of booking. The balance of the total rate is due 2 weeks prior to your arrival date.
- SECURITY BOND
- A bond will also be required. The bond of $500.00 is to be secured by your credit card details and will be required at the same time of your balance amount.
- It is designed to cover (but not limit to) any breakages, damage to property or excess cleaning requirements. The owner reserves the right to charge for additional cleaning if the property is left in any unsatisfactory condition.
- Booking cancellations with less than four weeks notice may incur a 50% booking pending a replacement booking. The owner reserves their right to cancel any booking with no refund to be provided if the property is sublet without the owner’s permission.
6. OTHER CONDITIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The property is not under any circumstance to have any more people staying on the property at the one time higher then the booking number this will be deemed in breach of the rental contract.
- Enclosed Heated Swimming Pool (with open times & conditions) (available January 2015)
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish out in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- NO SMOKING & NO PETS
7. NOISE and RESIDENTIAL amenity.
- Guest and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy.
- Offensive noise is prohibited and result in termination of the permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from Security Deposit/Bond.
- All Linen Needs are supplied